SECOND NATIONWIDE FOLK DANCE COMPETITION-2054 (1998)
Prime Minister Surya
Bahadur Tbapa giving
away prizes to the Winners
in Nationwide Folk Dance
1. Topmost Dance : Rs. 50,000.00 Saraswoti Kala Mandir, Kathmandu
2. Originality, Ownness & Announcement: : Rs. 10,000.00 Makawanpur Sanskritik Kala Kendra, Hetauda
3. Costumes & Ornaments : Rs. 10,000.00 Nepal Sanskritik Pratisthan, Kathmandu
4. Movement & Choreography : Rs. 10,000.00 Samata Sanskritik Manch
5. Tunning & Melody : Rs. 10,000.00 Bhanu Kala Kendra, Biratnagar
6. Presentation, Expression & Background Decoration : Rs. 10,000.00 Shiva Shakti Culture Group, Naya Bazar
7. Special Prize of Discipline : Rs. 5,000.00 Bantar Sardar Kalyankari Samittee, Morang
The Nationwide Folk Dance Competition of 2054 (1998) was historically concluded in the presence of Right Honourable Prime Minister Surya Bahadur Thapa as the Chief Guest.
© 2013 Rights Reseverd | Service Provided by Radiant Nepal Info. Tech.